“What doesn’t get measured, doesn’t get improved”
Practice |Analyze |Improve |
NEET Mock Test Series for 2022
Neet Mock Test 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon publish the NEET application form 2022 and NEET exam dates 2022 on its official website. Candidates must practice the free NEET 2022 test series before appearing for the actual exam.
As per the NEET experts, the students who practice with NEET 2022 mock tests will be able to qualify for the exam with higher scores. NEET aspirants can evaluate their performance using mock exams and make the necessary changes to avoid making mistakes in the real NEET exam.
Solving the NEET mock tests will help you understand how the actual test will be. It will give you an idea of the exam pattern, the types of questions that can be expected, the difficulty level of the paper, and how long it takes to complete the exam. With NEET mock tests, you will be able to realize how effective your preparation is. NEET mock exams will help you to remember the concepts that you have learned and mastered. It will also assist you in revising the syllabus.
Aspirants can take a free topic-wise NEET mock test using Basidia’s NEET mock test series. You can benefit a lot from your Basidia’s NEET mock test series. This includes time management skills, understanding the exam pattern, the type of questions asked in the NEET and a lot more. In this article, we will provide you with all of the relevant information about the NEET Mock Test 2022.
Table of Contents:
- Pattern for NEET Mock Test
- NEET Mock Test Series for NEET 2022
- How to attend Basidia's Free Mock Test Series?
- List of Free Mock Test Series Benefits of taking NEET Mock Test
Pattern for NEET Mock Test:
As per the prospectus released by NTA,
- The Test pattern of NEET (UG) comprises two Sections. Each subject will consist of two sections.
- Section A will consist of 35 Questions and Section B will have 15 questions.
- Out of these 15 Questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 Questions. So, the total number of questions and utilization of time will remain the same.
Basidia’s NEET Mock Test Series For 2022- A Quick Walkthrough
- Total number of questions included in a mock test = 200. Maximum number of questions to be attempted = 180.
- Total time = 180 minutes.
- Biology is split into Botany and Zoology with equal weightage.
- Each subject is divided into two sections namely, Section A and Section B.
- Section A contains 35 questions and Section B contains 15 questions. A maximum of 10 questions can be answered in Section B.
- Detailed analytics will be displayed once the mock test result is announced, which includes a rank predictor.
- The mock test review segment gives you an opportunity to analyse the entire test where in detailed solutions for each question are given.
How to Attend Basidia’s Free NEET Mock Test Series 2022?
- Log in to Basidia using your username and the password
- Navigate to practice screen
- Another page with the list of mock tests will open.
- Click on the mock test you want to attend.
- As shown in the below image, an instruction card will appear with all the details of the mock test in it.
- Read the instructions and other details carefully. Since Basidia’s Mock Tests are exactly the same as the NEET originals, once started the timer cannot be paused for the next 3 hours.
- Keep pen and paper ready to solve numerical problems.
- Take a deep breath and tap on the start button. Your test starts now.
|List of NEET Mock Tests|
This is how you can attend Basidia’s NEET 2022 patterned mock test hassle-free.
Rank Predictor: Once the mock test results are announced, you get detailed analytics wherein a rank predictor for NEET 2022 is also included. You can get to know where you stand among your peers and put in more hard work to ensure your dream career. You also get an opportunity to know the chances of getting a seat in a particular college.
Benefits of Taking New Pattern Mock Test Series for NEET 2022
1. Familiarisation of the Exam Pattern
Mock tests are prepared in such a way that it resembles the exact exam pattern. NEET comprises a total of 180 questions. There are 45 questions each from Physics and Chemistry. Biology comprises 90 questions. Familiarisation with the NEET exam pattern is a must since it would help you to plan well for the exam.
2. Different levels of questions
One can expect different levels of questions for NEET. There could be easy questions that could be asked directly from the NCERT textbook, at the same time there could be questions of higher-order thinking level. Students should be well versed in both extremes. Attending mock tests helps in exploring the different levels of questions that could come up for the NEET.
3. Develops time management skill
NEET being a time-bound exam, it is important to keep track of time during the exam. Time management skill develops only with practice. There are a total of 180 questions for NEET and the total time is 3 hours i.e 180 minutes. This means that one would have just 1 minute per question. Spotting the easier questions and solving them quickly would save time. This talent of spotting the easier questions would develop only if you attempt mock tests.
As NEET is a time-based offline exam, it is very important for the NEET aspirants to attempt 20 -30 odd mock tests by simulating the exact exam pattern within the allotted time frame. This will help the neet aspirants to analyze how much time they should spend on each question based on the difficulty.
4. A great way of practice
Attempting a mock test is one of the greatest ways of practice. One would get to revise the entire NEET syllabus. Mock tests usually consist of 180 questions. So attempting a mock test daily would expose students to 180 different questions on a daily basis. This itself is an effective method of practice and revision.
5. Helps in performance analysis
The main advantage of attempting a mock test online is instant results and feedback. Based on the scores obtained in mock tests, one can assess the effectiveness of NEET preparations. Every mock test attempted should be considered as a chance to improve. Identifying the mistakes and making a note of the same would help avoid the same mistakes in the future.
The introduction to NEET 2022 pattern mock test ends here. Mock tests are an integral part of NEET preparation and our experts suggest you attend mock tests frequently.
© 2021 Basidialearning.com